Πέμπτη 10 Ιουνίου 2010

If you can smile when things go wrong;you have someone in mind to blame

People say that a good beginning makes a good ending. And what about if there is no good begging? Then obviously there is no good ending. And that's what happend today....
I woke up under the sound of the vacuum cleaner at 9 o'clock in the morning!Obviously the woman who cleans our place, couldn't start cleaning anywhere else, but next to my room, god! People need to sleep, understand that you;desperate housewives!
Not having any other choice I got up and started studying cause I had a lesson at 12pm. I decided to go to my lesson by bicycle.WRONG!First of all, just in the middle of my itinerary Ι ripped my beautiful sandal(RIP sweetie)so I had to go back home and change shoes.I thought this would be enough to destroy my day. Again WRONG. See people in my city don't seem to understand that the special red ways on the pavements are for bicycles and drivers don't pay any special attention to them. As a result,apart from the dangerous part, you go over the nerve limits, even if you think that you already have crossed them. People have a huge pavement to walk, and bicycles just a small part of it. However, people don't seem to worry about it and they just ignore it and walk on it without facing any problem. Then, stupid drivers without having any sense of respect park their silly cars whenever they like and block both bikes and pedestrians.



That's what made me worry. Not the fact that I was late for my lesson, but how can I/we expect to solve our problem when we create everyday more? How can we find a solution or even worse how can we wait for a solution to be successful when we don't even try to improve some initial basic -daily-things. Do we just sit and wait for a miracle? Something to come from nowhere?
We can't face important problems when we don't respect and care for our fellow citizens. Think again before you do something simple, don't think only of yourself, but think of others, too. Parking problem creates concerns not only for pedestrians or bicycles riders but people with special needs. Change some simple things, and then prepare yourself for the major problems.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου